A weekly series where we share our family’s actual Mediterranean diet meal plan, along with a few things we’ve been loving this past week. The goal is to simply share meal and recipe ideas.
Our Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan
We share our family’s weekly meal plan simply for meal ideas and recipe inspiration for anyone else looking for suggestions. Please keep in mind that every family and person is different and this is just what works for us.
We’ve saved all our previous weekly meal plans in one convenient location – Weekly Mediterranean Diet Meal Plans.
How We Meal Plan
We go more in depth on how we go about planning meals in this post – Meal Planning Guide but just to quickly summarize –
- Breakfast is usually pretty standard in our house so I don’t include it on our meal plan list
- My kids either bring a bagged lunch or buy hot lunch at school so I only meal plan for my lunch (and my husband if he is working from home that day)
- I include notes on some days to indicate if the meal is something we have to make quickly, on the go, etc. This really helps when it comes to planning meals and buying food to know our schedule in advance.
- On Saturdays we typically eat leftovers and eat out for lunch or dinner. I indicate that on the meal plan each week but just in case you were wondering
What We Ate This Week
Since the holidays are coming up, our meal plan this past week has been a combination of budget friendly meals and recipe testing for new website content.
One day we were at a local waterslide park for my son’s birthday and they had the best salad there that I can’t wait to recreate and share.
Many of the recipes don’t have links (like “out for dinner”, etc) but here are the ones that do.
Recipes We are Working On
We are currently working on the following fun recipes to share to the website soon!
- Caesar Backed Chicken
- Power Greens Salad with Berries
(Visited 155 times, 7 visits today)
Last modified: December 1, 2022