I’ve recently been sent the PROMiXX MiiXR X7 Performance Nutrition Blender to review. It’s seriously impressive, It looks beautiful and I am amazed how well is made. Doesn’t look cheap at all, the blades, the cups and their lids are all made of quality materials, it’s heavy in a good way and comes with the rubber non-slip base to ensures your blender doesn’t move when in use.
PROMiXX MiiXR X7 Performance Nutrition Blender is the perfect piece in any kitchen big or small. For me this blender is really really handy, it doesn’t take up much room on my kitchen counter, it’s really quick and simple to clean. The PROMiXX blender comes with two different cup sizes, which are both 100% leak proof, BPA & DEHP free, impact and odour resistant. You will receive a set of blade attachments, one for mixing protein shakes and the metal one can be used for blending anything from smoothies, pancake batters, marinates, dressings, nuts, seeds, just add the ingredients you love and that’s it.
Quick & effortless, the power unit is 700W motor with integrated cool-flow technology ensures blistering power and performance is maintained for nutritious pulp-free smoothies. Provides the option for both pulse and continuous blending functions, also breaks down ice, frozen fruits, even fresh tomatoes for your pasta. I’ve also been using this to blend flaxseeds to flour within seconds.
I’ve been really enjoying using the PROMiXX MiiXR X7, it’s become part of my everyday busy routine as it’s really easy. Even my 9 year old son is using it! I would like to point out some key points that I’ve been really pleased with:
Quick, easy & effortless superior blending – Breaks down ice & frozen fruits.
Super easy to clean – Saves time.
Beautiful design & form – Looks smart on the kitchen counter.
Easy to use, every day – add the ingredients you love and create your favorite smoothies, dressings, marinates, shakes and MANY more.
I know is a great choice this blender. My advice is buy one, you really won’t regret it.
I would like to share a quick recipe made with the PROMiXX MiiXXR X7. So If you’re looking for a super nutritious pancake recipe then I have a great one, it’s colorful & delicious. Pack with Omega-3 Fats, fibers, protein, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C, all these amazing ingredients in your plate for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, even dinner, you decide!
Making your own pancakes is so much fun especially when you have kids, they are enjoying in so much because of the intense color & taste.
Another great thing is that you can make more and save them for the next day or even for a whole week, stored in an air-tight container
Pancakes with Beetroot & Flaxseeds
- 1 (100 g) pre cooked beetroot
- 1 (100 g) very mature medium bananas
- 1 (310 g) cup non dairy milk (coconut, almond, rice)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (190 g) whole wheat flour
- 3-4 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons crushed hazelnuts
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 10-12 blueberries
- Chop beetroot in small cubes, peel the banana, ( it’s very important to stick to the grams that are written for each ingredient) chop it in slices & add them in the PROMiXX blender cup (or any other blender) with the 1 cup off milk, vanilla extract & the flaxseeds. Close it with the metal blade and blend well.
- Add in the blender the baking powder ½ cup of the flour. Close it with the metal blade, blend well, open it at the other ½ cup of milk blend until smooth & creamy. Set aside and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat.
- Once hot, spoon 2 tablespoons for each pancake of the batter onto skillet. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and the edges appear dry (1-2 minutes). Carefully flip pancakes and cook until browned on the underside (1-2 minutes more).
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate.
- Top with cream cheese & blueberries. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and drizzle with honey.
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep covered in the refrigerator for a week, or in the freezer up to 1 month. To reheat, toast or bake in 180 degree C oven until hot.
(Visited 464 times, 1 visits today)