DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 29, 2021–
The “Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the medical equipment maintenance market looks promising with opportunities in the public-sector organizations and private-sector organizations industries. The global medical equipment maintenance market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are growth in associated equipment markets, rising focus on preventive medical equipment maintenance, adoption of innovative funding mechanisms, and the growing purchase of refurbished medical systems.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the medical equipment maintenance market report then read this report.
The study includes the medical equipment maintenance market size and forecast for the global medical equipment maintenance market through 2024, segmented by device type, service type, service provider, end use, and region.
Some of the features of Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global medical equipment maintenance market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by device type, service type, service provider, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global medical equipment maintenance market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical equipment maintenance in the global medical equipment maintenance market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, medical equipment maintenance in the global medical equipment maintenance market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market by Device Type
3.4: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market by Service Type
3.5: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market by Service Provider
3.6: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market by End Use
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market by Region
4.2: North American Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
4.3: European Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
4.4: APAC Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
4.5: ROW Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: GE Healthcare
7.2: Siemens Healthineers
7.3: Koninklijke Philips
7.6: Aramark Services
7.7: Generex Biotechnology Corporation
7.8: Althea S.p.A
7.9: Agfa-Gevaert Group
7.10: B. Braun Melsungen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y3h2jr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210129005390/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/29/2021 10:10 AM/DISC: 01/29/2021 10:10 AM