DUBLIN, Aug. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Fitness Equipment Market Research Report by Product, by Distribution, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The Global Fitness Equipment Market size was estimated at USD 10.31 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 10.97 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.74% to reach USD 15.25 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Fitness Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the Fitness Equipment Market was examined across Elliptical Machine, Rowing Machine, Stationary cycle, Strength Training Equipment, and Treadmill.
- Based on End User, the Fitness Equipment Market was examined across Commercial and Residential. The Commercial was further studied across Corporate Office, Hospitals & Medical Center, Hotels & Fitness Clubs, Public Institutions, and School & Universities.
- Based on Distribution, the Fitness Equipment Market was examined across Offline Retail Store and Online Retail Store. The Offline Retail Store was further studied across Specialty Sports Shop and Sports Goods Store.
- Based on Geography, the Fitness Equipment Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fitness Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Fitness Equipment Market, including Aerofit, Amer Sports Corporation, Brunswick Corporation, Core Health And Fitness Llc, Cybex International Inc., Icon Health & Fitness, Inc., Impulse Health Tech Co. Ltd., Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd., Nautilus, Inc., Nortus Fitness, Paramount, Technogym S.p.a, Torque Fitness Llc, and TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Fitness Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Fitness Equipment Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increase instances of obese people and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising awareness for fitness and surge in number of gyms and fitness clubs
188.8.131.52. Introduction of technically advanced fitness equipment
184.108.40.206. Increasing government initiatives to promote healthy life
220.127.116.11. Limited awareness about these machines among rural population
18.104.22.168. Development of wearable technology and incorporation of smart devices in fitness machines
22.214.171.124. Potential among young population in developing economies coupled with rising disposable income
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with the fitness equipment
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Fitness Equipment Market, by Product
6.2. Elliptical Machine
6.3. Rowing Machine
6.4. Stationary cycle
6.5. Strength Training Equipment
7. Fitness Equipment Market, by End User
7.2.1. Corporate Office
7.2.2. Hospitals & Medical Center
7.2.3. Hotels & Fitness Clubs
7.2.4. Public Institutions
7.2.5. School & Universities
8. Fitness Equipment Market, by Distribution
8.2. Offline Retail Store
8.2.1. Specialty Sports Shop
8.2.2. Sports Goods Store
8.3. Online Retail Store
9. Americas Fitness Equipment Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Fitness Equipment Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fitness Equipment Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. Amer Sports Corporation
13.3. Brunswick Corporation
13.4. Core Health And Fitness Llc
13.5. Cybex International Inc.
13.6. Icon Health & Fitness, Inc.
13.7. Impulse Health Tech Co. Ltd.
13.8. Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd.
13.9. Nautilus, Inc.
13.10. Nortus Fitness
13.12. Technogym S.p.a
13.13. Torque Fitness Llc
13.14. TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vw0376
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets